According to a recent press statement released by the Chicago Police, the 15-year-old girl from the same city who, last week, was raped by at least six individuals on Facebook Live has now received death threats on her Facebook account. The girl’s mother told the press that her daughter is reluctant to come home, fearing for her life. A Chicago PD spokesperson declared that the investigators had made some good progress in identifying the girl’s aggressors.
A spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department recently declared that the 15-year-old girl who was allegedly kidnapped, raped by several men while broadcasting live on Facebook, is now receiving death threats from unknown persons.
The fact was confirmed by the 15-year-old girl’s mother, who also stated that ever since the movie aired on Facebook Live, her daughter became the target of ridicule. In fact, the girl’s mother said that all the children from the neighborhood are constantly talking about what happened to the girl and that they are making fun of her as often as they can.
To make matters even worse, the girl’s mother stated that almost every day, one or two children would come to her home, ring the doorbell, and ask the woman to see her daughter, as if she was some sort of circus attraction.
Anthony Guglielmi of the Chicago Police Department declared that the on-going investigation revealed that the 15-year-old girl knew at least one of her aggressors.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the case, the young Chicago girl, whom the authorities refused to name due to the fact that she was the victim of sexual assault, went missing on Sunday evening shortly after her uncle dropped her off at her family’s residence.
According to Guglielmi, the girl was found on the street on Tuesday and was rushed to the local hospital for a medical examination. The doctors said that, during her examination, the girl was apprehensive and repeatedly told the physicians and nurses not to touch her.
As for the movie, which was broadcasted on Facebook Live, the authorities said that it was watched by approximately 40 people. However, at this point, it’s still too early to tell who broadcasted it. Guglielmi believes that the detectives are making good progress, and have already established that the girl knew at least one of the aggressors. Chicago’s PD believes that at least six individuals were involved in the girl’s disappearance and sexual assault.
Image source: Pixabay
Latest posts by Ryan Harris (see all)
- WhatsApp Embraces the Live Location Tracker - October 19, 2017
- The iOS 11.1 Update Brings Gender Neutral Emojis, Together with Many Other Symbols - October 8, 2017
- Siri Thinks Bulgaria’s National Anthem is Despacito - October 6, 2017